Deep Cycle Batteries - 6V & 12V
Caravan, Camping & Solar Batteries
AMP-Tech Deep Cycle Batteries
AMP -Tech Deep Cycle Batteries offer longer life, more power and performance with maximum durability and reliability.
Manufactured for use in caravans and RV’s, the AMP-Tech Deep Cycle Batteries have exceptional strength, durability and reserve capacity even in the toughest and most extreme conditions. The AMP-Tech Deep Cycle Batteries provide power to electrical accessories such as lights, trolling motors, fridges and winches. They are built to provide a low but steady level of power for a longer period of time.
The AMP-Tech Deep Cycle Batteries use a higher density, thicker plate design to ensure more than sufficient energy on cycling, whilst preventing damage to plate active material due to vibration.
VRLA-AGM (Valve Regulated Lead Acid-Absorbed Glass Mat) battery technology
- A VRLA-AGM battery is an electric storage lead-acid battery is
- – Sealed with special compound epoxy and using pressure controlled vent valves.
- – Starved electrolyte design – acid solution is absorbed in separators.
- – Using a recombination reaction to prevent the escape of hydrogen and oxygen gases.
- – Non-spillable – can be operated in any position. But, upside-down installation is not recommended.
- – Maintenance free.
- Using oxygen recombination technology; maintenance free
- Special grid alloy; less gassing, less self-discharging
- For longer cycle life; special paste formula, thicker plates, additives for deep discharging
- Special anti-vibration design
- High quality AGM separators; extend cycle life and prevent micro short circuit
- ABS material; increase the strength of battery container.
- – Electric tools
- – Mobility scooter
- – Lawn Mowers
- – Golf carts and trolleys
- – Portable apparatus, lights and instruments
- – Electric toys
- – Illumination light
- – Fire alarms
- – Portable power
- – Wheelchairs
- – Medical equipment